Both Dr. Kolleen Gregory and Dr. Richard Kachanon are Certified in the Webster Technique and are specially trained in pregnacy and pediatric Chiropractic care. Dr. Kolleen Gregory is a pediatric and pregnancy specialist who holds a fellowship from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She has given birth to two healthy 8+ lbs. baby girls and a 10+ lbs. baby boy, naturally and without the use of drugs or surgery. Her husband Dr. Richard Kachanon is also a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. He started his training by caring for Dr. Kolleen during her own pregnancies! Together they have helped pregnant women and children throughout the community of Pasadena live healthier lives through natural chiropractic care since 2005.
Pediatric Chiropractic Care can be utilized for Newborns to Young adults. A pediatric adjustment is gentle and safe. A Child's physical anatomy is different than adults and require a qualified Doctors at Focus Chiropractic. We are trusted and honored to help the members of our families.
Pregnancy related issues Chiropractic care can help
- Back, Sacral and Pelvic pain
- Numbness of the hands and feet
- Neck and Shoulder pain due to side sleeping
- Low back compression due to growing baby
- Postural distortions due to pregnancy
- Breech Presentation
Pediatric Check Up Times
- After the birth process.
- When baby starts to hold their head up (0-3 months)
- When the baby sits up (4-7 months)
- When the baby starts to crawl (6-10 months)
- When the baby starts to stand (8-12 months)
- When the baby starts to walk (9-18 months)
We can help babies and children with…
- Help with breastfeeding latching
- Backaches and growing pains
- Postural distortions
- Improved immune function
- Improved nervous system function
- Chronic ear infections
- Digestion issues, including reflux and constipation